EMPATHY - 'Employee Assistance and Therapy' specialises in providing companies with employee assistance programmes and counselling services.
The service can offer support and advice or referrals
to staff facing problems at work or at home
and is entirely confidential to the employee.
Areas covered include work related stress, medical, psychological and financial problems, drug and alcohol dependence plus family & marriage issues.
Working with both employers and their staff, Empathy provides :
- 24 hour - 365 day helpline manned by fully trained counsellors.
- Card issued to all employees with help-line number.
- Information sheet to all employees regarding confidentiality and services available.
- Assistance with personal, financial, occupational matters & bereavement
- Comprehensive online services available.
- Quarterly reports and assessment of usage.
- Disaster recovery option for individuals or groups.
- Advice to Managers/Management should an employee or others be 'at risk' at work.
Note: Critical Incident Counselling not included.